Our apprenticeship allows you to study at a Higher Level (Level 4) while working, learning and earning.
Support the delivery and management of critical information, whether digital or otherwise, in the (capital) delivery phase of an infrastructure project and the ongoing management of that information within the operational phase of the resulting asset – in your daily work, an employee you will work and interact with a broad range of stakeholders, spanning clients/owners, through to internal and external departments inclusive of engineering, project controls, quality, supply chain, construction, legal and commissioning/completion, to name a few – in essence, managing information and data as it moves through its lifecycle.
Some of the areas you may be involved in are:
- Collaborate between project team members,
- Promote the development of an informed design and helps avoid duplication and mistakes,
- Address the requirements for documentation, data and models,Cyber Security,
- Support the delivery of information through the management of integrated systems, processes and people,
- Be responsible for managing information through the project’s lifecycle and would report to the project or operational manager dependent on the project phase.
Delivery approach: 2 days a month (Virtually/Classroom)
Duration: up to 21 Months (Including EPA 4 Months)