Project Controls Professional Apprenticeship
The Project Controls Professional Apprenticeship offers a progression route for those working within project controls or individuals from a project management related discipline. The programme incorporates advanced project controls, including risk and information management, modelling, contracts and leadership and management. Equipping individuals with the skills they need to be a principal controller across a project, which may include line manager responsibilities. As a Project Controls Professional (PCP) you will be responsible for providing strategic, authoritative advice and recommendations to the senior decision-making panel, in order to keep the project on track.
As a Project Controls Professional (PCP) you will be responsible for providing strategic, authoritative advice and recommendations to the senior decision-making panel, in order to keep the project on track.
The PCP is essential to complex projects, providing appropriate recommendations to influence the decision-making process. The PCP influences at PM and above PM level, typically to a project controls director.
This programme qualifies for professional recognition through ACosTE and apprentices can register as students members whilst on programme, with a view to progress to full membership after completion of the programme.
- A Link Tutor to support you throughout your course will be there to ensure you are happy and succeeding during your time with London Metropolitan College.
- Flexible and innovative training methods geared to different learning styles.
- Continuous access to your learning on the latest online learning platform.
- Highly experienced specialists who will assist you to implement your learning into your job role.
- You will receive an NUS Apprentice Extra card that gives you access to discounts and offers online and on the high street.