London Metropolitan College (LMC) is offering Project Controls Professional Apprenticeship
This programme is designed to develop competent Project Controls Technicians. Students will learn how to control, monitor and systematically analyse progress and performance data for engineering, manufacturing, construction and infrastructure projects. A Project Controls Technician controls, monitors, and systematically analyses progress and performance data for engineering, manufacturing, construction and infrastructure projects.
London Metropolitan College (LMC) in partnership with University of West London(UWL)
offers the BSc (Hons) Integrated Project Manager Degree Apprenticeship. The programme is designed to develop competent project managers and professional project management practitioners to fulfil continuously increasing demands of the employers in the business industry.
This apprenticeship is at Level 6. You can learn more about apprenticeship levels and what they mean here.
A level (level 3), normally in a minimum of two subjects, plus A*–C or 9-4 GCSE qualifications (Level 2) in English and Maths. Applicants with no formal qualifications will also be considered on an individual basis.
Our Delivery Approach
Here at LMC we are specialists in Project Controls, and we have used this experience to devise an advanced training schedule and delivery system designed to work around your employer’s requirements.
We set out to develop competencies in our apprentices by giving them access to an online learning environment that enables you to build your skills, retain information and directly implement your experience back into the workplace.
This course is delivered in online virtual classrooms and includes Technical, Occupational and Software training. We work with your employers to enable you as apprentices to use concurrent, real-life projects as case studies for their coursework and supply examples to educate our students about the life cycle of a project.
Look at the diagram to see a complete breakdown of our unique delivery approach.
- A Link Tutor to support you throughout your course will be there to ensure you are happy and succeeding during your time with London Metropolitan College.
- Flexible and innovative training methods geared to different learning styles.
- Continuous access to your learning on the latest online learning platform.
- Highly experienced specialists who will assist you to implement your learning into your job role.
- You will receive an NUS Apprentice Extra card that gives you access to discounts and offers online and on the high street.